Academic articles and book chapters
- K Pappalardo (forthcoming) “Duty and Control in Intermediary Copyright Liability: An Australian Perspective”, Vol. 4, IP Theory
- B Fitzgerald, S Shi, C Foong and K Pappalardo (2011) “Country of Origin and Internet Publication: Applying the Berne Convention in the Digital Age” NAILS Journal of Intellectual Property (Maiden Edition) 38.
- K Pappalardo and N Suzor (2010-2011) “Standardisation and patent ambush: Potential liability under Australian competition law” 18 Competition and Consumer Law Journal 267.
- A Fitzgerald and K Pappalardo (2010) “Information interoperability, government and open standards” in B Fitzgerald (ed.) Access to Public Sector Information: Law, Technology and Policy, Sydney University Press, pp303-328
- B Fitzgerald, A Fitzgerald, J Coates and K Pappalardo (2010) “Digital Economy Future Directions” in B Fitzgerald (ed.) Access to Public Sector Information: Law, Technology and Policy, Sydney University Press, pp555-575
- A Fitzgerald, B Fitzgerald and K Pappalardo (2009) “The Future of Data Policy” in T. Hey, S. Tansley and K. Tolle (eds) The Fourth Paradigm: Data Intensive Scientific Discovery, Microsoft Scholarly Communications, pp201-208.
- A Fitzgerald and K Pappalardo (2009) “Moving Towards Open Standards” 6:2 Script-ed 467.
- A Fitzgerald, K Pappalardo and A Austin (2008) “Understanding the Legal Implications of Data Sharing, Access and Reuse in the Australian Research Landscape” in B. Fitzgerald (ed.) Legal Framework for eResearch: Realising the Potential, Sydney University Press, pp161-188.
- B Fitzgerald and K Pappalardo (2007) “The Law as Cyberinfrastructure” CT Watch Quarterly 3(3): 51.
- A Fitzgerald and K Pappalardo (2009) Report to the Government 2.0 Taskforce: Project 4 – Copyright Law and Intellectual Property
- K Pappalardo (2008) Understanding Open Access in the Academic Environment: A Guide for Authors, OAK Law Project
- A Fitzgerald, K Pappalardo and A Austin (2008) Practical Data Management: A Legal and Policy Guide, OAK Law Project
- K Pappalardo and A Fitzgerald (2007) A Guide to Developing Open Access Through Your Digital Repository, OAK Law Project
- A Fitzgerald and K Pappalardo (2007) Building the Infrastructure for Data Access and Reuse in Collaborative Research: An Analysis of the Legal Context, OAK Law Project
Full curriculum vitae: Pappalardo, Kylie – Curriculum Vitae [05-2014] (in .pdf)